Can't Miss Marketing Opportunities with Google
Download the Webinar Video
In the last year and a half, Google has been busy. Google is under pressure from Wall Street to produce its revenue generating encore to AdWords. This has spurred new product developments and acquisitions that digital marketers can take advantage of.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Google's new advertising products that generate leads and sales
- Which products are right for your business
- How to test and measure results for each product
- Which products will improve your results from paid search
- How to leverage video with Google’s advertising products
eBoost Case Studies
How we generated 327% Return on Ad Spend using Facebook Ads
A small niche apparel product company selling ~$15-$20 items online was looking to grow after sales plateaued after several years in business. The products were high quality and consistently garnered 5 star reviews from customers, but sales weren’t growing as fast as the owner would have liked.
The products were high quality and well-priced, but the market was relatively small and sales were not growing. The company had done extensive tests with all major advertising platforms in the past but could not get any of them to produce a positive return on ad spend resulting in significant sales volume.
- After conducting a thorough analysis of analytics data and purchase behavior, eBoost set up Facebook Dynamic Product Ads campaigns to serve extremely relevant and timely ads to users who had left the company’s site without making a purchase.
- eBoost tested several creative templates and ad placements in order to find the winning combinations that produced both high sales volume and positive return on ad spend
- In the first 30 days of advertising, eBoost averaged a 327% return on ad spend with Facebook Dynamic Product Ads
- In the first 30 days the client’s business nearly doubled with an 87.4% increase in gross revenue and a 93.6% increase in # of items sold
How would these results impact your business? Contact Us to set up a quick call to see if you would be a good fit. ... read more »
When it comes to predicting results, campaigns are notoriously hard to pin down. How much real revenue can you expect from that ranking? ... read more »
Did You Know?
42% of search users click the top-ranking link. 8% click the second link